Reminiscent of the Elizabeth Smart case, Pretty Girl-13 is a disturbing and powerful psychological mystery about a girl who must piece together the story of her kidnapping and captivity.
Angie Chapman was thirteen years old when she ventured into the woods alone on a Girl Scouts camping trip. Now she’s returned home…only to find that it’s three years later and she’s sixteen-or at least that’s what everyone tells her.
What happened to the past three years of her life?
Angie doesn’t know.
But there are people who do — people who could tell Angie every detail of her forgotten time, if only they weren’t locked inside her mind. With a tremendous amount of courage, Angie embarks on a journey to discover the fragments of her personality, otherwise known as her “alters.” As she unearths more and more about her past, she discovers a terrifying secret and must decide: When you remember things you wish you could forget, do you destroy the parts of yourself that are responsible?
Liz Coley’s alarming and fascinating psychological mystery is a disturbing – and ultimately empowering page-turner about accepting our whole selves, and the healing power of courage, hope, and love.
- Debut Authors Bash-Liz Coley with Swag Giveaway! (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (caughtbetweenthepages.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley (bookblogbake.com)
- Pretty Girl – 13 (allbookedupya.wordpress.com)
- Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley Audiobook Review (thereadingdate.com)
- Review: “Pretty Girl-13″ by Liz Coley (birthofanewwitch.wordpress.com)
- Pretty Girl-13 (cmldbookreviews.com)
- Dac :: Pretty Girl-13 (katyupperman.com)