Prentisstown isn’t like other towns. Everyone can hear everyone else’s thoughts in an overwhelming, never-ending stream of Noise. Just a month away from the birthday that will make him a man, Todd and his dog, Manchee — whose thoughts Todd can hear too, whether he wants to or not — stumble upon an area of complete silence. They find that in a town where privacy is impossible, something terrible has been hidden — a secret so awful that Todd and Manchee must run for their lives.
But how do you escape when your pursuers can hear your every thought?
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking 01) by Patrick Ness (portiabridget.wordpress.com)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness (thenovelettesblog.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Knife of Never Letting Go (lostbeyondthewall.wordpress.com)
- Chaos Walking, a Review (thenerdsofcolor.org)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (gradeabookaholic.wordpress.com)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (alexbookblogs.wordpress.com)
- Chaos Walking (literarycavalcade.wordpress.com)