Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.
Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?
- Review: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (blairsbookshelf.wordpress.com)
- Review: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com)
- Review: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (brilligbookreviews.wordpress.com)
- Review: ‘Sweet Evil’ By: Wendy Higgins (hookedonbooks12.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins (homeiswherethewineis.com)
- Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Windy Higgins (homeiswherethewineis.com)
- [OLD POST] Cover Reveal: See Me by Wendy Higgins (yabookfever.wordpress.com)