The spellbinding epic set in twelfth-century England, The Pillars of the Earth tells the story of the lives entwined in the building of the greatest Gothic cathedral the world has ever known—and a struggle between good and evil that will turn church against state, and brother against brother.
- Kindle Bargain £0.99: The Pillars of the Earth (The Pillars of the Earth #1) by Ken Follett (readingmyescape.wordpress.com)
- Badkittyuno’s #CBR5 Review #66: The Pillars of the Earth (The Pillars of the Earth #1) by Ken Follett (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Time Traveler’s Apprentice – by Kelly Grant (norberthaupt.com)
- Ken Follet- “Pillars of The Earth” and “World Without End” (susansbookblog.wordpress.com)
- The Pillars of the Earth, by Ken Follet (todaysagooday.wordpress.com)
- Ken Follett’s turned the agent of his own fortune (standard.co.uk)
- Pillars of the Earth: Salisbury Cathedral of England (strivingafter.wordpress.com)